Saturday 1 July 2017

Prayer List no. 1 (01/07/2017) (Christine)



  1. 5 days of radiotherapy from 29/06 - 04/07 - please pray for effectiveness to treat and control the pain and damage in the bone where cancer had already started to attack the spine.  
  2. Appointment with Oncologist on Friday 07/07 -  by then we would be getting more information regarding the treatment plan.  As we are awaiting for the result of genetic match for target treatments, which is a treatment less invasive than Chemo.  There is also a new and effective treatment called 'Immunatheraphy' which maybe available to patience with advanced cancer.  Please pray that God will open door to these new treatments.
  3. As Adrian mentioned in his posts - it is not about him and the focus is not on his healing alone - it is about our church community journeying together seeking God's love and grace. May His will be done! 
  4. We are thankful to God for giving our family with so much love, care and support from our dear brothers and sisters.  

Phillipians 1:12-26

'Now I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that what has happened to me has actually served to advance the gospel.... 
Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and God’s provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.....'

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine and Adrian! Not sure how to get hold of you, so just thought will leave a message here. Want you to know Jonathan and I (and a small group of friends at our end) are standing with you and fighting with you. Strength,Hope,Light,Life and Love! Lydia (Yung) xxx

    ReplyDelete