Saturday 14 October 2017

The water has stopped and a journey to be cleansed (Adran)

Genesis

17 For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth, and as the waters increased they lifted the ark high above the earth. 18 The waters rose and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water. 19 They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered. 20 The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits. 21 Every living thing that moved on land perished—birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. 22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. 23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.
24 The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days.

During my sickness, I had many people sharing dreams, prophesising to us based on the convenant of the flood (rainbow)to our situation, even I saw a a landing on a rainbow in front of my hospital bed. I know God's intention is not to condemn but to cleanse so we can have a future. With this being our affirmation, we continue to leave another day.

I was in hospital since 3rd Oct and I am now back at home since 11th Oct. During my time in hospital, that was no doubt my physical lowest point. the 8 days in the hospital. I have lost half of my lung capacity, I haven't been eating and sleeping for over a month, the pain was not been managed. T

Nevertheless, He alone is my fortress. His divine provision is equally real. He continues to make minor adjustments bringing extra layour of comfort to my situaiton everyday. I still lost my left lung capacity but this is caused by the disease which can only be treated via Chemotherapy.

Now I am finally home, I feel as if the rain has stopped , the next to come will be a time of long term cleansing and recovery required.  

I found myself, I have to re-learn everything, starting from A,B,C.................I need to  relearned how to eat, how to walk, how to sleep, how to control pains, the entire family dynamics in how each one of one work together needs change too. how to do devoption, how to tak to God,  We pray whenever we can as a family and learn to support one another in a practical, emotional and spiritual way. 

There is no doubt that this incident has brought my family together spiritually.


Prayer items,
I will be seeing my oncologist on 20th Oct, she will decide if I am fit to take the next Chemotherarpy, 
I have 7 days to get back to a better physical strength to prove it to her that my physical can take the toil. This means, I need to eat, walk and eat more...



2 comments:

  1. Hi Adrian and Christian, how are you doing? It's been almost a month since your last post. I really hope things are getting better with you both. And I will keep praying for your family too. Just thought you should know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant Adrian and Christine... Sorry about the typo!

      Delete