Monday 3 July 2017

Pray for Greater Things (Adrian)

John 14:12
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, 

While I appeciate many brothers and sisters praying for me and particular my healing. I want to urge you to pray for greater things....

When I said this incident is not about me, it is about all of us (including you reading this), God has a word for you and for the church in this moment. 

I urge you to search deep and listen to the Father in your soul, ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you what is the Father saying to you now, what is the one thing He want to heal or bless you about? What is the one thing that He want to heal and bless the church about?

We all need healing and Our church desperately need healing.

A sister shared with me after reading my blog, she said, " You are in the storm, but the storm is not in you".

Brother and sister, we have something inside greater than the storm that we are facing. 

Search deep, Our Father is in your soul waiting for you. He is our anchor of life.

Our Father in Heaven is a good good Father, He is waiting for you.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Adrian and Christine,

    Thank you for this blog and for your amazing courage. I hesitated to post here as it might seem like empty words. But these words have been burning in my heart since I heard about your trial: By His grace our sovereign Lord is absolutely able to heal our bodies; by the same grace He is also able to strengthen us to suffer well for His sake. Both scenarios abound with grace, and both will glorify Him. Sometimes we know not which one to pray for, but we can always pray to know His will in all situations and ask for that which will glorify Him the most. Of one thing I feel certain: God will use you to glorify His Name. In His presence and His glory lies the fullness of our joy and our highest satisfaction, just like Psalm 16.

    Although we have not seen you a lot, you have always been a great role model for all of us at the Croydon congregation. Personally, you are one of the reasons that inspired me to enrol in the GETS UK Bible Class. We prayed for you and your family together on Sunday, and will continue to do so with one heart.

    Love

    A brother in Christ

    ReplyDelete