Saturday 1 July 2017

I will never cease to worship YOU (Christine)

I had never felt so fearful in my life.....
However God had granted me a special peace in my heart....

'You are my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?
You are my hiding place and You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.....'

The same week of Adrian's diagnosis of cancer, I only just started my role as volunteer pastoral worker at church; my beloved music teacher shared also the bad news of his wife being in a coma;  there was a fire near our church community that took 80 lives; hatred drove a car into a Muslim community - I asked God : 'how can these happened?'

As my teacher 'waged war in their prayers against fear and doubts, fought their fight of faith, their troubled soul held onto the hope on our Saviour Jesus Christ, and pressed the essence of their being into worship of our Good Father even in their darkest moment...a global church family rose in prayer an faith alongside their family.....'  His wife woke up after 72 hours!  AND I WAS ENCOURAGED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.

YES God confirmed to me through a Psalm written by the director of music -
'I will declare Your name to my people in the assembly I will praise You!
For He has not despised or scorned the suffering of the affected one;
He has not hidden His face from him, but has listened to his cry for help.
From you comes the Theme of my praise in the great assembly!'

YES Lord Your Name is Powerful - You have claimed victory over anything that is not good.
And I will never cease to worship and praise You!

My beloved church community please join our hearts together to worship and pray for healing and revival in our church and our city!

No comments:

Post a Comment