Saturday 1 July 2017

Mind is a Strange Thing (Adrian)

1 John 4:8 - Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Mind is a strange thing, a mind can contain and process a lot of thoughts and information. But our mind is usually pre-occupied by a few things at a time.

As a man with a peanut brain my mind is usually pre-occupied with one thought at a time.

If you mind is filled with anger and bitterness, there is little room for anything else. Your actions and your spirit will be filled with anger

If you mind is filled with pain, that's all you can think about, you see the world in the lens of pain.



Likewise, when my mind is filled with so much love and grace, there is little room for other things.

This is all I am feeling right at the moment. All the souls that I have journey with and people that are dear in my heart.

Truly appreciated the loves and care that I have been receiving from so many.
Who am I to deserve all these.  

My Soul cries out, Father you are so good to me.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed this is a good reminder. Thanks Lord in giving us free will to fill your mind with Love and many Loves!

    ReplyDelete