Saturday 1 July 2017

It is not about me (Adrian)

Psalm 115:1 - Not to us, O LORD, not to us, But to Your name give glory Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth.


Although my serving role in church puts me at a position to be constantly in the public eyes, I am not good at dealing with the attention,  especially in this incidence.

Last Sunday, I broke the news to the NSC English congregation and I had been praying for the whole week whether I should do this or not.

On one hand, I don't know how to deal with the attention, but on the other hand I really do like to share with everyone in person.  My calling has always been to the people whom I serve, and the last thing I want is do is to shut them away.  I was torn...

Apart from praying "May His will be done", I asked God to guard my words and my action.

It's not about me... may everything that my family goes through to be used to point people to God..

It's not about me.... It's not just about healing.....it is about God's grace and love for me...

It's not about me..... it's about a journey of faith for the church community as a whole...

I know there is a greater purpose in this. God is speaking to us all....

No comments:

Post a Comment