Saturday 1 July 2017

It is Worth It! (Adrian)

John 10:18 - No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. 


My Daniel has always been the quiet one in the family.  I said to him, "Can you promise me one thing, can you promise me that you will tell me exactly how you feel."

I asked him , "how do you feel now?"

Daniel said, "I am scared"

I said, "I am scared too because I don't know what is going to come"

I said, "I am your dad and you know me, if you examine my life, do you feel that I do not have hope in this situation?"

Daniel look at me and shook his head....he know I have hope....

I said, "my hope can only come from 2 places, by my own strength or from God. You know I have nothing that I can generate hope by myself, so if I still have hope, the hope must come from God himself"

I said, "You must ask Father God to show you the hope that my dad has so that I can have the same hope as well."

After dinner, Daniel said without prompting, "I am alright now"

If you are a father, you will understand how I feel, my heart cried out, if this little suffering can help Daniel to come closer to Christ, it is worth it."

I then looked upon Jesus -  At the cross He suffered with so much pain; but His heart must feel with so much love.  His heart also cried out "It's well worth it"



No comments:

Post a Comment