Saturday 1 July 2017

May His Will be Done (Adrian)

Matthew 6:9-10
‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.  



In the past few weeks
The focus of our prayer has been on "May His will be done"
God's will must come first and above all things.

A sister later emailed me a quote from Tim Keller, it summed up how we feel about the situaton. Tim Keller said, "If we know everything that God's know, we would have asked for everything that God gives."

Only we can know, we would have gladly taken on everything that He has offered to us and nothing less.

I know that God has not forsaken me...
I know that God has been blessing me through many many areas, my workplace, my serving role and my family.  Even the timing to break this news is timely. God had already  prepared me for this journey.. I have no doubt God is in control.

The only conclusion that I can come up with is that God allows this to happen for a reason and there is a purpose behind all these.

My heart cried out, "may His will be done."

No comments:

Post a Comment