Wednesday 23 August 2017

Prayer List no.5 - In Quietness and Trust is your strength - 24/08/2017 (Christine)

I have been silence for a while - however I was not hiding away.
In fact I am staying still and gathering my strength....

The result of Adrian's bone scan given by the doctor 2 weeks ago was not promising.
In fact the cancer was found to be present in several areas other than just the rib - his mid spine, his right shoulder and pelvic bone.  I began to feel fearful again.
My knee gave up a few times while walking down the stairs - every time it was really painful - and today I could not even walk properly.  Sometimes I just feel like I could just shout out my fear and frustration to God.  Why Father why so much pain for us?
Yet during these few weeks we met up with so many of our beloved brothers and sisters (some came from far away) and there are so many encouraging words and testimonies from them - and I realise that these are from God.
Moreover Adrian seems to be in less pain....
And I remember this passage in Isaiah 30:15:

'In repentance and rest is your salvation,
in quietness and trust is your strength...'
....Father God please forgive me if I have been relying on my own strength,
    Help me to set my eyes totally on you
    I realise I only have water in my jars but yet somehow you will turn it into wine
    so that through serving this best wine, we and others will be blessed and healed...           

****So please continue to pray for God's protection for Adrian, especially his bones - the ones that had been damaged and stop the cancer spreading further to other bones - also that the target treatment will continue to be effective.
May God grant healing to him.

Thank you for all your love and support in Christ, once again, we are so grateful and blessed by God.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😣

    AMEN

    'In repentance and rest is your salvation,
    in quietness and trust is your strength...'

    AMEN

    Christine and Adrian you are such a great testimonial and a huge blessing to all of us.

    🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over Adrian and Christine. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in their lives. Please reach down and surround them with supernatural peace and strength and give them the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect them from Satan's lies and discouragement and let their miraculous healing begin. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pray that God gives the both of you new energy everyday, that his grace and love will give you the strength and comfort you need.

    Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.—Lamentations 3:22-23

    ReplyDelete