Thursday 5 October 2017

Came through the Roof (Adrian)



Mark 2

A few days later, when Jesus again entered Capernaum, the people heard that he had come home. They gathered in such large numbers that there was no room left, not even outside the door, and he preached the word to them. Some men came, bringing to him a paralyzed man, carried by four of them. Since they could not get him to Jesus because of the crowd, they made an opening in the roof above Jesus by digging through it and then lowered the mat the man was lying on. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”


Last week 4 dear friends of mine from Hong Kong came just to see and support me. The timing and the content of what we have shared was divine. They are like the 4 friends of the paralyzed men in the Story above. 

Last Saturday, I was leading a church Healing Prayer Meeting. Little that I know my left lung has already collpased at the point, I could barely moved and talked. These 4 friends essorted me to and back from the SOC church building giving me and Christine much emotional and practical support in the space of a few days just like so many others from our church community. 

I did what I could in the healing prayer meeting. But honestly not much, I was the most physically sick person in the room, about 60 attended the prayer meeting. The Lord came into His presences. May He continues to bring much healing to His church and people as each one coming forth to Him. 


Psalm 18

25 To the faithful you show yourself faithful,
    to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
26 to the pure you show yourself pure,
    but to the devious you show yourself shrewd.
27 You save the humble
    but bring low those whose eyes are haughty.


God show great mercy to the one who is humble before Him. 
What are you waiting for?
Come and receive His mercy and healing......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment