Monday 11 September 2017

What have I done to deserve this? (Adrian)

O Lord, our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth!
    Your glory is higher than the heavens.
You have taught children and infants
    to tell of your strength,
silencing your enemies
    and all who oppose you.

When I look at the night sky and see the work of your fingers—
    the moon and the stars you set in place—
what are mere mortals that you should think about them,
human beings that you should care for them? Psalm 8

I know a lot of people are praying for me and my family. As I said, I am not used to all these attentions. But when one part of the body suffers, the whole body suffers. I am sorry to drag you into this. We are overwhelmed by the love, practial caring and messages by so many people and so many of you. 

What have I done to deserve all these loves from you all?

Just would like to say a deep deep "Thank you, thank you and thank you" from the bottom of my heart. "I am truly humbled and feel unworthy" My Father is an abundant Father, He has showed His abundant love to us through you.

I am deeply convicted that God is using my sickness for a purpose and I am trying to live through this purpose as faithfully as possible. 

God has opened doors for me which I can only go through in this physical condition. Therefore, I am setting my eyes on His wills, continue to pray for
  • May His wills be done
  • May He cleanse my mouth, my mind and hearts, so I am ready for His use in whatever condition.
  • May His name be gloried with my serve.

While you are praying for my healing, I urge you to pray for greater things, 
  • Our church and our families need healing
    • praying for hearts revivials 
    • praying for revivial of love, healing and restoration in His church and all of our families.
    • praying for a renewal pledging of allegience to our Lord Jesus.
    • prayng for a His Living Water, His refreshing love be pouring out to His body - It's only when people see we loved one another, they know Jesus and father God is in us. May we once again build His church on the foundation of His love.
If you are praying for my physical and practial needs

  • Eating is an issue. I have lost my appetite, therefore, not eating very well. Pray that I have enough energy to get by each day.
  • I am still working. I am contemplating of my working arrangements, there are a couple of options, need to decide which one to take.
If anyone wants to contact us, love to hear from you.
  • adrianleefamily@gmail.com  (whatsapp +44 7799408159)
  • christineleefamily@gmail.com (whatsapp +44 7747107415) 





No comments:

Post a Comment