Thursday 6 July 2017

Prayer List no. 2 (Christine)



2 Corinthians 12

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.




  1. Today we have an appointment with the oncologist consultant - hopefully the plan for treatment will be unfolded.  Please pray for God's intervention and provisions for new treatments such as Immunotherapy and Target Treatment.  These are far more effective than chemo.  
  2. After the 5 days radiotherapy treatment, Adrian feels tired and weak.  Please pray for his recovery.
  3. We thank God for giving us extra measures of grace  - for the numerous practical and prayer support that we received in the past 2 weeks.  Special thanks to Lore & Bernard, Christina & Ernest, Katherine Chan, Josiah's family for supports in the home front.  In fact we are so grateful for ALL of you for your prayers, your tears and words of encouragement - ALL your visits and messages are precious to us.   YES His Grace is sufficient for us!
  4. Our church is entering in a healing and revival mode - the IDMC journey is beginning to take shape.  This is a journey of faith, love and hope in Christ.  Lets all join our hearts to pray....

No comments:

Post a Comment