Saturday 7 October 2017

The Convenant of the Rainbow (Adrian)

12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.” Gensis 9

Physical side remained the same today plus I had diarrheaa all day long, part of the side effect of a drug that I am taking. 

But God gave me a few assessories upgrade. Due to the pain, it was impossible to find a position where I can sit and sleep comfortably, First God provided me with a super comfy chair in comparison to others today, Then he moved me to a different bed with a better mattress. 

From the new position, I saw a super clear rainbow landed onto a tree. A sign of God's affirmation of His convenant between Him and all mankind. And, also to me, the Rainbow is a sign to cleanse and complete rebuild.


By the end of today, I was moved to a single room with a private TV, a comfy chair and a comfy mattress. 

How Good He is to me!! I didn't even ask for this. He knows what I need.

Also today a brother sent me a text message - 
Quoting a few things - including convenant of Rainbow, this is so that we can have a future. plus Psalm 84.

What an affirmation from God !!!!!

Pay attention to verse 6-7 and verse 12 below....

Psalm 84 

How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty!

My soul yearns, even faints,
    for the courts of the Lord;
my heart and my flesh cry out
    for the living God.
Even the sparrow has found a home,
    and the swallow a nest for herself,
    where she may have her young—
a place near your altar,
    Lord Almighty, my King and my God.
Blessed are those who dwell in your house;
    they are ever praising you.
Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
    whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.
As they pass through the Valley of Baka,
    they make it a place of springs;
    the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
They go from strength to strength,
    till each appears before God in Zion.
Hear my prayer, Lord God Almighty;
    listen to me, God of Jacob.
Look on our shield, O God;
    look with favor on your anointed one.
10 Better is one day in your courts
    than a thousand elsewhere;
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
    than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
    the Lord bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
    from those whose walk is blameless.
12 Lord Almighty,
    blessed is the one who trusts in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment