Saturday 1 July 2017

Diagnosis (Adrian)

Ess 3:1 - For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. 

I have been experiencing some back pain since May 2017
At first I thought it was muscular pain but later on suspected that it is something a bit more serious.


I then had a chest X Ray. 

The X Ray reviewed a shadow in my left upper lung.
Thereafter a CT Scan confirmed a mass in the area. 

The pain was caused by another mass which had eroded part of my 9th rib.
There was also signs showing that it had started to attack my spine.
 

A biopsy was then taken.
Since it has already spread to the rib hence, it was confirmed as Stage IV lung cancer.



Treatment

Between 28th June and 4th July, I will receive 5 radiation to help my pain and hopefully contained the cancer to some extent.

I am booked for an appointment on 7th July,  for which after my cancer gene was analysed, to confirm the type of treatment I will receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment